Friday, August 22, 2008

Weekend things

The weekend is upon us and upon me. K is off taking her daughter to University. They are driving through the day and will arrive there tonight. I am planning on playing and having some good fun. Friday night will be boardgaming with Greg, George, Walter, and Nick. Saturday off to the St. Paul Farmer's Market and listen to the Eddie's. Maybe work on the chimney in Quebec, maybe not. With K gone this affords me time to get away and go to a movie I want to see without this feeling of guilt or accommodation. Saturday is this summer's Golden Beer Fest, formerly the Yellow Beer Fest. Bring your favorite yellow beer to taste and share. Belgians will be prominent. Speaking of Belgian, I think of Belgium and going to see Belgium again. What a beautiful country and people especially the Flemings. The tasting should be fun as we have a number of people coming and it should be good fun.

No comments: