Sunday, September 7, 2008

September 6 things

Wow!! What a day 6 September was. I woke up and took a wee walk with K to Byerly's. I then drove over to Summit to give a tour. It was my first time with Amy's new dictum about how and what should be covered in a tour. It was fine. I then ran home and dressed to go to play at a wedding at St. Michael's Church Misery synod. Fun gig and a complete surprise for the groom. jane asked me to come back today to play for services 'Amazing Grace'. She also asked me about playing for their Christmas pageant. Then I jumped into the truck and sped onto Surly for Surly Fest. VIP ticket no stinking mug. I met Brett and talked with him which was fun. I also met Ellen and chatted with her in a civil and nice manner. She is 48 now. Looks fine too bad she is a real piece of work. I then headed out to pick up K and go to Nic's birthday party. We arrived as did the clouds. It was a fun little party. Nic grilled different kinds of brats and we had cole slaw, potato salad by K, babaganoush & pita, and chips. We went inside as it started to rain and get much colder. Ava hired herself out to play the piano for $4.00 an hour. I gave her $6.00 to play and she did a lovely job. Angie made the Tunnel of Fudge cake which is Nic's favorite and we had that with ice cream. K and I almost drove out to Hugo Stock at 9 pm but we were both really shagged. We came home and played scrabble for abit but I was so tired I was in bed by 10:15 and slept till 7:00.

No comments: