Friday, November 21, 2008

Uptown Tattoo things

Uptown Tattoo party at Surly Brewery on 15 November was really cool. Thom and I poured beer for the evening and played bagpipes a couple of times. I met lots of old friends, family, and friends of Nic and Angie. Ava was decked out like a little lady. Damian had his hair spiked. Nic and Angie were dressed to the nines. I wore my kilt with tux shirt and bowtie and katherine was dressed in a very nice dress. Bartending was very cool. I was able to see almost everyone. There were alot of beautiful tattooed women there. The food was awesome with roast pig and turkey from John and Cara. Brasa supplied the sides creamed spinach and baked mashed yams, yum, yum. The beer was Surly and people loved it and were drinking alot of it especially the Cynic, a saison formulated by Todd Haug. A good time was had by all!

No comments: